Re: TR6 oil filter

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 oil filter
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:08:36 -0500
David Massey wrote:

> Message text written by "Power British Performance Parts, Inc."
> >Purolator Pure One is a good choice according to quite a few comparison
> tests I've
> seen.  The TR-6 interchange # is PL20195.  Out of the box, they're a
> garrish metallic
> blue, so I usually paint them a more suitable 'classic' color before
> installing.
>
> Regards,
>
> Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
> <
>
> Obviously some one with too much time on his hands.
>
> Dave
>
> P.S. Don't mind me, I'm just jealous

Well, when I'm feeling lazy, I just reach for the can of Krylon.  When I REALLY
have
too much time on my hands, I drag out our custom matched Centauri colors for
the stock
canisters (blue-green for TR-3/4A and medium bright blue for TR-6) and spray the
spin-on's to an exact match..... ;-)

Happy holidays everyone!

Cheers!

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                         Check out Power British
   1242 E. Ridge Pike                            on the 'net!
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
    (610) 270-0505                http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars