Re: TR6 Side window brush & rubber seal HELP

Subject: Re: TR6 Side window brush & rubber seal HELP
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:37:41 +0000
Cc: BennettDat@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Bob

I've not really been following this thread, but I see that
Brian has found the tool for
doing the job.  I made my own tool for the same thing on my
TR4 - all I did was to take some 15mm copper water pipe,
flatten it and then bend the end over around a very small
round bar of metal (a nail will probably work !) .  After a
little experimenting with the length of the bent over part,
I had the perfect tool, and I have used it several times
!!   In fact I used the same method to make a tool to remove
the hub caps from the TR4, again it works perfectly for
virtually no cost, and if it breaks I can make another !

--
Cheers
Brian Johnson  (Loughborough - UK)