TR7 Model - Free Offer

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR7 Model - Free Offer
From: Bill Kelly <bk54@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 00:01:01 -0500
List,

OK, don't ask me why, but I seem to have received a Gunze Sangyo
"Triumph TR7 Rally" 1:24 Scale Ready to Assemble Plastic Model Kit for
Christmas. I have no use for it, I'll never open the box, etc. If
anybody wants it, free of charge, email me off list. I'll even pay
postage! USA only. If you want to send back a buck for shipping I won't
refuse it.

Bill Kelly
'62 Herald  (my buddy says he looked high and low for a 1:24 Herald. Had
he succeeded this offer would NOT have been made! Anybody know of
one???)
'68 TR250