TR4A colors & Silver

To: Jim <cartr4a@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A colors & Silver
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 09:41:40 -0800
Jim. If you have a Moss catalog for TR2-3-4-4a, on page 53 you can see
the original colors listed. If your car is "light blue", then that's
called Wedgewood Blue. Take a look at the commission plate. If you post
the information, you'll get about 20 replies what it means. The
information is also at the VTR web site. The color code for Wedgewood is
26 (Royal Blue, a dark blue, is 56). Since the body was painted at the
factory one color, it is unlikely that the silver is original. I covet
your car, as I have sort of been looking for a 1967 4A Wedgewood Blue
(solid axle) car to got with the two '66 IRS cars I have. Regards, Jerry
Oliver, Olympia, WA.