TR-6 Oil Pump??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 Oil Pump??
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 09:35:22 EST
Hello All.  Question:  Can one replace a TR-250 type oil pump with a newer
style TR-6 AE oil pump?  Also I posted a question about my OD tranny and what
year it may be. Well, I figure it out. By the model number on the OD unit.
It is a 71 or 72.  So quest I will be able to install a TR-6 flywheel and
clutch set up on the TR-250. And use a TR-6 starter motor. Another Question.
Does anyone know where I can have cam bearing install in my 250 block.? I am
talking about Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville or Chattanooga area. And the
cost.  Yes, Christmas afternoon got bore and headed out to the shop and
worked on the cars.  John,  Flintstone, GA