RE: New Christmas Tools!

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Christmas Tools!
From: Rob C Swift <RobSwift@PetCentre.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 15:20:26 -0500
Hey List,

        I got a nifty little stocking stuffer that I thought most of us could
benefit from.  It is a small attachment that goes between your ratchet
driver and the socket that shines a light out through the middle of the
socket.  Very clever I thought, first time I had ever seen one.  Made by
Craftsman, so I imagine it should hold up; but I have not used it, so I
cannot vouch for it just yet.

Merry Christmas,

Rob Swift
Manassas, Virginia