last ride/Speakers

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: last ride/Speakers
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:03:05 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
It was a cold but not friged day today in MA.  I took the TR 6 out for what
may be the last ride in the 1900s.  I won't drive it after the roads have
seen salt and sand.  I was pretty pleasant.

I have mentioned this before, but for new comers, when I installed rear
speakers in my TR 6, I used two Pioneer surface mount units, held them onto
the carpet on the rear shelf with velcro, glued to carpet and speakers and
installed in-line jacks on the speaker wires.  I can easily and quickly
remove them and store them in the trunk.  The black velcro is almost
invisible on the carpet and nothing in the car is changed.

Ron