Re: last ride/Speakers

To: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: last ride/Speakers
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:24:15 -0500
At 4:03 PM -0500 12/26/1999, Ron L'Herault wrote:
>It was a cold but not friged day today in MA.  I took the TR 6 out for what
>may be the last ride in the 1900s.  I won't drive it after the roads have
>seen salt and sand.  I was pretty pleasant.>
>Ron

Ron: You just gave me a great idea! I was going to drop the insurance on
the TR6 tommorow (I live in RI,  same cold air). But, Heck, why not wait a
week a take a midnight drive it into the next (almost) millenium? What a
story- "I once drove a TR6 into the next century....."
I'd a be a short ride- I don't want to be out with all the stupid drunks
driving home after the parties!