TEOTWAWKI?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TEOTWAWKI?
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 07:02:48 EST
Should  midnight on Dec 31st really be The End Of The World As We Know It?

and various computer systems worldwide fail overnight, our little newsgroup
may cease to function for some time.

I therefore take this opportunity to say aurevoir, (bye for now), to all my
friends on the list.
Thank you all for everything, all the advice, all the friendship, all the
support, and all the entertainment.

I hope I am wrong and that there is no appreciable change overnight,
but there are so many computer chips etc between my keyboard and your eyes,
the possibility of communications breakdown over this channel seems entirely
possible.

All the Best to you all.

ps.Watch out for failed traffic lights.

Léon F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (chipless).