Speedo rebuild - Thanks Tony

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedo rebuild - Thanks Tony
From: MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:30:46 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I gotta tell ya....I really appreciate what Tony Rhodes has done in his
write up on Speedometers. I had a chance to refurbish mine while the kids
were all down visiting their mom for the Holidays, so the kitchen table was
available for car parts. Before starting I read through Tony's wirite up and
discovered that of the two speedos I had in front of me, one was original
for the TR250, and the other was from a later model TR6. Refurbishing, and
calibration was pretty straight forward. Not as scary as I had expected.

For those who don't have the link (Tony, hope you don't mind)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/arhodes/
So, Tony....thanks guy. I couldn't have done it without you.
Mark