RE: TR6--original wheels in alloy?

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6--original wheels in alloy?
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:54:18 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"

I think what Ian is asking about is wheels made from an alloy that have the
same look as the original TR6 steel wheels. Sort of like the Jag D-type
wheels which actually look the same as our steel wheels but are alloy and
cost $$$$$. I assume you would not put the cheesy trim rings on these of
course.

I am not aware of any which fit the TR6 though. But XKS Unlimited does sell
the Jag wheels. Check out <http://www.xks.com/Pages/mixedcq4.htm> and note
the price. Nice wheels indeed but ouch!

Perhaps someone can contact XKS to see if other bolt patterns are available.

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO