RE: Wood Dashboard

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wood Dashboard
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:21:04 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Ken,
The best dashes I've seen come from Prestige Autowood (link on my web site).
They're all custom made, finished beautifully and fit great. If you don't
want any of their exotic woods he also does original finishes starting at
about $180. BTW............. he supplies Moss and VB with their dashes. One
word of caution........ take whatever date Randy gives you and double it. I
ordered mine last December with a 6 week date and got it in April. Others on
the list have had the same experience. However, it's well worth the wait. He
creates a beautiful product. If you've never replaced your dash before, it's
about a 4 hour project. Take notes, draw pictures and label every wire.
While you have your gages out, remove the glass and clean the faces.
Good Luck
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD