Re: Where has this century Gone!

To: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Subject: Re: Where has this century Gone!
From: Peter Edmands <ple@woodedlaw.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:22:23 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
In 1961 in a desperate need for transport I purchased from the local
Ford dealer something he called an Arnolt-MG. It was a roadster with the
spare sitting on the boot lid with wires and a "Triumph" engine.  It had
a TD grill and an exposed exhaust. After I arrived home, my father was
suitably enraged, called the dealer to tell him he had sold to a minor
and demanded return of my $950.  The car was returned the following day,
my money recovered, my heart broken and my longing established.  To this
day, I wonder what it really was and where it might be, if not in LBC
heaven.

Peter
74 TR6
74 MGB