Parts Source?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Source?
From: Harrymague@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:59:07 EST
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!
I am in the final stages of my frame off restoration of my 74 TR6.  I am down
to the lst critical parts and I am having quite a difficult time finding a
couple of parts.  If anybody has a source for these I would greatly
appreciate the information.  the parts I am looking for are:

1.  the crankshaft pulley and damper assembly.  I am looking for the 1/2 inch
pulley groove.  It is part number 217371.  I ordered one from Rimmer, they
said they had it but they sent the 3/8 inch pulley.

2.  The EGR valve.  It is part number TKC 284.  Some where along the history
of my car I removed it and plug the holes.  Now that I am trying to return to
the car to as much as orginal as I can, I can't find it.

I hae tried all the major parts players for these parts with no success.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Harry Mague
Harrymague@aol.com
1974 TR6