Re: Century not over till 2001

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Century not over till 2001
From: Alan Crane <acrane@crosslink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:26:50 -0500
There is an easy solution for reconciling tomorrow as the end of the
millenium even for the nitpickers.
Lets simply redefine 1 BC as 0 AD.  Then all our current years remain
the same.  Since we don't know exactly when Jesus was born, it doesn't
really matter when we start then current era. Technically all BC years
should be adjusted by 1, but who really cares about them?  No Triumphs
around then anyway.

Alan

--
Alan T. Crane