Re: The Roadster Factory Problem

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory Problem
From: brad smith <brad.smith@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 22:49:04 -0500
brad smith wrote:

> Forgive me for mentioning the obvious, is there is possibility that
> suppliers will not ship if they are unsure of being paid. The last step
> for financial problems is when the customer does not get credited for
> refunds. This is happening now, the first step is when suppliers will
> not ship because they are owed money. A piece of advice do not pay for
> anything unless it is in stock and ready for shipment....
Please Note...
 The attached email was sent by my wife, unfortunately on my personal
email address. I do not share the thoughts and while I too have had some
past difficulties, I was duly informed. I admire TRF most for their
commitment to quality and "correctness" of their product.
 For better or for worse I personally do not believe in slamming a
company or an individual "on line".- just not my style. I do respect
others rights to do so if they see fit.
 For the record I will continue to do business with TRF in the future.

                                        - Brad Smith.