The Last Word on The Roadster Factory

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Last Word on The Roadster Factory
From: Bob Jones <Jones_M2@popmail.firn.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 23:24:29 -0600
Hi All:
This will be my last (and first) on this go around about TRF.  They are
friends, not only to me but to so many Triumph owners.  They always get
my order for anything I need and they have or will get.  I have been to
six Summer Parties since 1990 and enjoyed everyone and the great
majority of the thousands who have been there over the years I believe
did too.  How much is this worth, a hell of a lot more than the trouble
over a few backorders.  There are some who will spend hours to save a
buck. So be it.  If you think Rimmer Brothers really cares about you
over here, in my humble opinion you are mistaken.  How many parts have
you tried to return?  Peter Buckles told me a few years ago that was the
reasons low volumn( and the LBC business is) businesses couldn't succeed
in selling across the ocean was that they couldn't stand the costs of
returns (shipping).
Happy New Years Charles, John, Dave, I know your listening.  And I wish
the best to all of you on the list.

Make love not war.  I've done both and its no contest.
Bob