Re: The Last Word on The Roadster Factory

To: Bob Jones <Jones_M2@popmail.firn.edu>
Subject: Re: The Last Word on The Roadster Factory
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:24:54 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bob Jones wrote:

***snip***
> If you think Rimmer Brothers really cares about you
> over here, in my humble opinion you are mistaken.  How many parts have
> you tried to return?
***snip***

Actually, I once ordered a carpet set for my car from them, and was sent
the incorrect one (I was sent a set for a coupe, I own a DHC).  I
emailed them and let them know, and they were very helpful.  They paid
return shipping and were very apologetic.  Believe me, they DO care.
Great people.  I'm also a fan of TRF!  I usually check with them first
to see if the parts I need are in stock, and if they are, I buy from
them.  If not, I go to Rimmers.  They seem to have EVERYTHING in stock.
Moss has nothing for the TR7, and I despise VB, even if they are
(usually) the cheapest in the US.

Later,
Brian
--