No Y2K Problems With This TR!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: No Y2K Problems With This TR!
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 13:58:42 EST
List,

Looking at the TR6 chassis now resting on jack stands in my garage, enveloped
in the fragrance of PB Blaster penetrating solvent, just after I witnessed
the jubilient and successful new years celebration in Australia (8am
USEST)....got me to thinkin'.....all this hype over Y2K disasters and the
resultant paranoia the news media produced just doesn't seem to phase me when
I'm bonding (not literally!) with this 25+ year old pile of metal!

Geez, maybe the Harvard School of Medicine folks should do a study on blood
pressure, cholesterol, etc. of Triumph owners.....over time - certainly not
while trying to replace the oil pan bolts directly above the cross frame on a
Spit or.......

Happy New Year to all - let our hobby continue to be a source of relaxation,
good cheer and an opportunity to float above our problems -

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway!)
'70 Spitfire Mk3 FDU78512L (wintering inside)