Happy and Triumphant New Year!!

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy and Triumphant New Year!!
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:24:15 EST
Thanks to all who have assisted me with their help, knowledge, and humor over
the last year.  Many on this list have been mentors as well as friends to me.
 Like most friends, we have bickered, complained, shared successes, failures,
and the excitement of that first ride of a restored piece of automotive
history.  The members, more than the subject matter, are what makes this list
so interesting.  To me, that's what this hobby is all about.

Have a Happy and Triumphant New Year, and may all your backorders arrive on
time!

Gary Bouffard