Re: tr250 parts (prices Please)

To: ARedTR@aol.com
Subject: Re: tr250 parts (prices Please)
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:30:44 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/31/99 2:30:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, ARedTR writes:

<< Yes the surrey top is still available.  I am unsure on the tranny.  I have
two others on the list also and I will stay with that price if they dont take
it.  OK

 Thank you jeff >>

Hello Jeff.  Yes, that will have to be OK,  Since you are playing one Triumph
owner against the other on the list for the highest bid.  Maybe you should
have posted your ad to the highest bidder.  And not quote me a price on each
items two days ago. And I told you I would purchase the tranny for that
agreed price. The Bank Money Order could have been in the mail today.  Let me
know if I am the lucky one. I will still pay the price you quoted me. Have a
happy one.  Thanks  John Rossi,   Flintstone, GA