(Fwd) Judson Blowers Order Search

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) Judson Blowers Order Search
From: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:09:25 -0500
Cc: Littlesuzn@aol.com
Hello Fellow Listers,

On the Judson supercharger list this offer has popped up.

I have put in an "order" for one and want to pass this information along
so that others may have this opportunity.

I'd like to say NFI but if enough people order a blower I will be able to get
one for my TR3.

For further details please contact Ron Scoma at Littlesuzn@aol.com
directly or check the Judson list archives.