Re: The History of Ye Olde Nail

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>, "Geo Hahn" <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Subject: Re: The History of Ye Olde Nail
From: "Scoti" <scoti@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:49:45 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "C.A.J. Thomkins" <thomkins@stad.dsl.nl>, "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Listers,

I bought a Bentley for my TR6 in February last year from Amazon.com.  It is
the factory manual and the driver's handbook.  I think I paid about $50.00
for it.  Maybe too much, but I've got it.

Dana
'73 TR6 CC9690U
(Awaiting the install of it's new motor and OD transmission)
<snipped>

Geo Hahn wrote:

> The Bentley (ISTR) is still in print and available from US vendors?

The Bentley manuals were typically smaller format reprints of the
factory manual (two manual pages on one), and were so-called because
that is the name of the publisher, Robert Bentley, Publishers. They have
a web site, and I just checked their available title index, and sorry,
no TR6 workshop manuals available or in print. The parts manual and
driver's handbook are still available, though:

http://www.rb.com/navigati/t_idx.htm

Perhaps if enough people wrote them asking for a new print run, they
might consider it:

sales@rb.com

Cheers.