Re: TR-3 Floor Panels/Eastwood Spot Welders

To: Bill Brewer <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3 Floor Panels/Eastwood Spot Welders
From: fogbro1 <fogbro1@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:33:29 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
All,

I bought the Eastwood spot welder attachment for my arc welder a number
of years ago. It was the most worthless piece of junk I ever purchased.
Did not work at all.

Should have returned it but just pitched it in the trash and learned
another lesson in life. Nothing worthwhile comes cheap, does it? If it
really worked, all those folks making $300 (and up) spotwelders would be
out of business, wouldn't they?

Bought a Lincoln MIG welder 5 or 6 years ago. Best investment in the
hobby I've made, next to the 5 HP compressor.

Ed Woods