Re: Triumphs verse Wife

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs verse Wife
From: iron_horse819@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:26:03 -0800 (PST)
--- Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com> wrote:

> Some years back a neighbor asked my wife how she put up with me always
> working on old cars in the garage, her reply was very quick, it's much
> better than a bar stool and lip stick on the collar, says a lot I think.
> "FT"

So do I Fred!

My wife has supported me every step of the way in my getting my TR4A, and is
always in the garage working with me as I try to get it restored.  She even
argues with her mother when 'Mom' talks about how stupid I am for wanting an
'old junk car'! ... and finally, once the 4A is finished she wants me to
restore a Stag for her!   I do believe I am one of the luckiest men alive. She
even supports and assists my other hobby - model railroading)

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS
Little Rock, AR