Re: Brake lines question

To: "Reginald Tulk" <regtulk@isd.net>, "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake lines question
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:03:10 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
    i used classic tube for all brake, clutch, and fuel lines. they came
pre-bent
and with proper ends. i bought stainless but would probably not spend the
extra money for that feature again.
    i recommend this source for anyone looking for ready-to-use lines.
http://www.classictube.com/frames/4/index.html
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (bought mt-90 oil for tranny today)
Denver, Co