Re: Brake lines question

To: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Brake lines question
From: Keith Thomsen <keith@realeyhealey.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:03:58 -0500
Cc: Reginald Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
        I agree the products from classic tube are excellent; however, the
price difference between plain steel and stainless is small enough to
make the stainless worth while. As I told the list a month ago if you
are interested in their products I can save you 10% if you buy them
through me. I also have the part numbers for tubes that they do not list
in their catalog and the correct part numbers to fix the mistakes in
their listings. Check them out at http://www.classictube.com

Keith Thomsen
Sales  Realey Healey, Inc.

Why pay more when you can...
Save 10% on all your Moss, Victoria, Classic Tube, and TRF parts orders!

Web site................................http://www.RealeyHealey.com
Orders, Info, and Technical Advice......(973) 402-7773
24 Hour FAX line........................(973) 402-0691