Sorry still on fuel pump

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sorry still on fuel pump
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:24:58 EDT
    I hate to go here again, I thought I had the problem corrected. After
removing the fuel pump and inspecting it, I felt the diaphram was OK. After
about 125 miles of driving I have about 1/2 a quart more oil/??? reading on
the stick than I should. If it was water would I see bubbles on the stick?
Would oil/water mix be obviously different looking than oil/gas mix? Does
anyone sell just the diapraghm for the fuel pump? It's not in the big three
catalogs. How ugly will it be if there is water? head gasket, crack in
block,head ??? Would buying a compression tester tell me if I have serious
problems? Is there anyone near Stow Ohio who wants to visit?

                                    Dave