Re: afternoon fun

To: RTriplett@bjservices.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: afternoon fun
From: Glenn Rattmann <k6na@cts.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 07:37:58 -0700
At 09:38 AM 04/03/2000 -0500, you wrote, regarding estimated vs. actual
time to do an LBC project:

>>2. If it takes less than two and a half times longer than the time you
>>allowed, you've done it wrong!

Pretty close... but I've been working on development of this theory for a
long time, in both my TR-6 life and in my amateur radio life where I build
big (300 pound) antennas and figure how to put them up on tall (200-foot)
towers.  It doesn't matter whether it's antenna work, or doing the brakes
on my TR... I can state that the multiplier is actually the magic number:
3.14 !

And you thought Pi had something to do with circles....

Glenn 74.5 TR-6 X 2 (K6NA)
San Diego