Re: TR3A steering

To: thom kuby <thomkuby@iwvisp.com>
Subject: Re: TR3A steering
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:55:33 -0700 "Re: TR3A steering" (Apr 7, 4:30pm)
Cc: ednelson@ridgenet.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
A lot of times you can get away by just playing with the engagement
of the pin into the worm but the shop manual says to remove all end
play from the worm by changing the amount of shims between the end
cover (where the wires come out) and the housing. After doing this
you can adjust the pin. When the pin is adjusted correctly there
should be just a bit of resistance felt as the steering passes
through the straight ahead position.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge