RE: Shipping large boxes?

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Shipping large boxes?
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:46:59 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Ken,

If it's a Spit/GT6 door, it will ship UPS.  I have received and shipped
them.

However, to answer your question, you will probably have to ship via a
LTL/Common carrier.  It's really not that easy unless you can do it through
your work.  Also package it VERY WELL because those guys can break an anvil!

I would check FEDEX, RPS, Greyhound and some of the other popular freight
carriers too.  They may have different guidelines as far as size.

Bill