Re: leaving list, moving to Charlotte, NC

To: <Chip19474@aol.com>, <McGaheyRx@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: leaving list, moving to Charlotte, NC
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 22:10:41 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Sound like Jack will be a most welcome new member of the Triumph Club of the
Carolinas. He has already sent in his membership. He had planned to stop by
and visit some of us on Sunday at the Gathering Autocross. But I revived an
email from Jack saying he had not left PA yet. seems he got some kind of
"bug" and could not make the trip as planned. We look forward to his
arrival.

Ralph Jannelli
President TCOC