Re: Tools for body sheet metal?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tools for body sheet metal?
From: DRSkruffy@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:17:53 EDT
robandmaggie@email.msn.com writes:

<< I agree. This is a job for the NIBBLER.(sounds like a Bat Man character). I
 don't know how inexpensive they are, but they are sure handy to have.
 They're a right angle setup so should fit up where you ned it. Just don't
 let the little nibbles get into your carpeting and for sure don't go
 crawling around on them. They hurt like hell going in and coming out. No, ya
 don't need to ask. >>

I agree, but the one I originally referred to was a manual nibbler. You
squeeze the handle and it operates the nibbler "tooth." The benefit of this
manual tool was that the part that actually did the nibbling was at the end
of about a 6 inch extension, allowing itgreat access up behind a dash, etc.
It was like 20 bucks at Whitney.

I do have to wonder though, if it is this hard to get at to remove, how is it
going to be rplaced?