Re: Dash Pad - Swap?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov>
Subject: Re: Dash Pad - Swap?
From: "KENNETH A. vonKLUCK" <KAVONKLU@defrees.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:22:28 -0500
Richard Olson asks if it is possible to swap dash pads.  I was able to remove
the cracked original dash pad from my TR-4 without any additional damage other
than a new tear at the left hand  windshield attachment bolt hole.  It appears
that the adhesive originally used was more generously applied at that point.
If you approach removal knowing that the portion of the dash pad under the
windshield seal is glued to the body you should be able to remove the dash pad
without damaging it.  I do not know,  and ask Listers who have done this job,
what adhesive should be used to attach the replacement dash pad to the body.

Ken von Kluck  CT20590L