RE: Dash Pad - Swap?

To: "Richard R Olson" <Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dash Pad - Swap?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:28:41 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
It depends on how it was installed. When I removed mine it had been glued on
and came off in many pieces. A local restoration shop  told me there was no
need to glue it down as the windshield, demister vents and metal dash fascia
will hold everything in place just fine. It's been 3 years now , still looks
great and would lift right off if necessary.

Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD