Re: The Road from Portland (Day 4)

To: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@prodigy.net>, "Greg Gall (TR)" <greg.gall@iname.com>
Subject: Re: The Road from Portland (Day 4)
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 23:36:13 -0400
Cc: "Peter Zaborski \(TR\)" <peterz@merak.com>, "TR8 List" <TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "TR List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "RALPH  JANNELLI"
>As all of you I have been following David's narration eagerly. I find the
latest one of interest since I will be flying to Calgary on business next
week. If Greg Gall or Peter Zaborski are listening contact me off list and
maybe we can get together for a brew.

Ralph Jannelli
<

There you go.  We'll bring those Albertans into the world of the east.
Peter tells me that he never goes east.  West to Vancouver and south to
Utah and Montana but never east.  We'll show them that there really is a
world east of the plaines.

Dave