Re: Weber Carb

To: "Tony Rhodes" <ARhodes@compuserve.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber Carb
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:08:10 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
For all intents and purposes... if you only open up the
primaries
your engine is only running on the equivalent of 2  HS2  (1
1/4")  carbs (32mm/25.4=1.2598")
...best guess? .....  I'd be inclined to believe it's more
of a timing issue and or
your power valve/pump jet config. could use some tweeking.
Which way to go with the size of the pump jet or the
strength of the power valve spring
would be based on whether your running rich or lean.  Both
conditions could lead to
a stumble or flat spot on acceleration.

Paul Tegler       wizardz@toad.net       www.teglerizer.com