parts wanted

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts wanted
From: "John A. Simmons" <jsimmons@intrepid.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 06:54:08 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Looking for a couple of parts for my '71 TR6 that I can't obtain from the
usual vendors.  (1) a driver's side door switch for the courtesy and key
lights.  This is a three wire switch.  One wire connects to the switch and
completes the ground when the door is opened to turn on the courtesy light.
Two wires connect to the switch and completes the positive when the door is
opened to turn on the ignition key light.  (2) a face plate for the stock
style radio.  If you have either available, please email me with price.
Thanks in advance.

On a different note, someone on the list had recently talked about car
polish from Zaino Brothers.  On their recommendation I ordered it and put on
three coats.  Got to say I have never seen anything that compares to the
deep wet shine this stuff gives.

John, '71 TR6
Berkeley Springs, WV