RE: Old weird Herald-dream cars?

To: "'Laura.G@141.com'" <Laura.G@141.com>, Reginald Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>
Subject: RE: Old weird Herald-dream cars?
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:54:10 +0200 charset="ISO-8859-1"
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Hi Laura and listers .

Apologies for taking so long to respond . I've been away on business . Work
, work and more work :-(

I have both a 1200 Herald Coupe and Convertible ( not in boxes )should
someone wish to trade for a TR 4 A ( I'll accept a boxed one ).

Dream collection :
Spitfire 4 ( Mk 1 ) , TR 3 , TR 4 A and a '39 Dolomite Roadster . I'm
halfway there , but the Roadster might be a little elusive  :-)

Kind Regards
Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) & '64 Spitfire ( 4FC25680 )
+ a few other Heralds and Spitfires .