RE: Lucas fuses

To: "'Cindy and Terry@ESP'" <esp@hypermax.net.au>, Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Subject: RE: Lucas fuses
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:24:52 +0200 charset="ISO-8859-1"
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Greetings Cindy & Terry

Once again I thank you very much for the information.

Sincere apologies for taking so long to respond . I've been away on business
. Work , work and more work :-(

Kind Regards
Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) & '64 Spitfire ( 4FC25680 )
+ a few other Heralds and Spitfires .