Is there a Triumph or LBC club in Edmonton?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Is there a Triumph or LBC club in Edmonton?
From: Michael_Bayrock@translink.bc.ca
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:32:42 -0700
I've just received a query from a Triumph owner in Edmonton (Alberta,
Canada) whether the BC Triumph Registry has any chapters in Alberta.  The
BCTR does have members from outside of our province, but I was wondering if
there was anything closer that would be more helpful.

Looking through the club listings, I found a club in Red Deer, and I seem to
recall a motorsport club in Edmonton called the Edmonton Light Car Club, but
nothing of an LBC nature in town.

John? Marcel?  Anyone?

Thanks

Michael