Re: Frame differences

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frame differences
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:26:35 EDT
In a message dated 05-Oct-00 03:59:58 Eastern Daylight Time,
Brad.Kahler@141.com writes:

> Are there any frame differences between a 1975 TR6 and a 1967 TR4A?  If so,
> what are they?

Brad, only some minor differences to the front part.  These were necessary
because the 6 cyl engine is longer.  The engine mountings were modified, the
cross piece in the front was "bowed" to allow space for the engine, the
steering rack was moved and the "hoop" over the differential area was
deleted.  (Piggot).  (Now that I've read Brian S. remarks I see that we
agree.)  Cheers.

Art kelly