Water-heater (Hot-start?) and Hurricane

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Water-heater (Hot-start?) and Hurricane
From: "Linkens, Andy" <alinkens@nuera.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 09:52:57 +0100 charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi all,
Does anyone know if an electric water heater (used to be advertised in
Practical Classics) is still available?
It plumbs in-line with the cooling system and you plug it into the
electricity mains on a cold morning for 15 -20 minutes and you have a
pre-warmed car when you climb in.
I think it was made by Kenlowe and called Hot-start ??

Also, I'm trying to find the Web-site for the Hurricane kit-car (based on a
Spitfire). I did find it some months ago but have lost the link ,

any help appreciated,
thanks
Andy