TR6 Frame questions

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Frame questions
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 08:16:23 -0500
Hello the list,

I've located and purchased a fairly decent frame (thanks all).

It still has a body attached (so-so condition).

As an excersise in preperation for removing the good body from my old dead
frame, I'm
trying to get the cruddy tub off the good frame intact.

It appears that there are removable frame sections fore and aft that conform to
the curves
of the body panels. It also appears that it will be impossible to remove the
body without
unbolting these frame sections. Is that correct?

Should I unbolt the sections from the frame, remove the body, then remove the
frame
sections from the body?

Or, am I completely missing something obvious?

Andy Litkowiak