RE: TR3

To: "'Iwatr3@aol.com'" <Iwatr3@aol.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 22:55:13 -0400
A place to start is the Vintage Triumph Register(VTR) website at
www.vtr.org/tr3/ (main site at www.vtr.org) or Triumph Register of America
(TRA) at www.triumphregister.com   Check out the chapter/club listings and
look for one close to you; make contact; and stop by for a visit.  Probably
at least one of each in the membership roster.

Carl