TR3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3
From: Iwatr3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 01:04:54 EDT
Gentlemen
I want to thank all that responded to my inquiry in regard to TR3
differences. I do feel that VTR has answered all my questions and basically
the grill (small mouth, large mouth), are the only visual differences and
that the B has an all synchro gearbox out of the TR4.
So have made my decision that it doesn't really matter now other than that I
get a TR3, A or B just so I find one.
So if there is anyone on the West coast that have any Ideas please contact me
off list.
Thanks again for all the help and am sure that we will talk again in the
future after I find one
John
just remember if the wind is in your hair and the rain in your lap your
having fun