RE: One more....!

To: "'Brad Kahler'" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: One more....!
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 13:24:59 +0200 charset="ISO-8859-1"
Congratulations Brad and Susan . That really is great news .

Kind Regards
Your friend
Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398201
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) & '64 Spitfire ( 4FC25680 )
+ a few other Heralds and Spitfires .