Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#465770266: Triumph TR3 TR3A

To: "George Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#465770266: Triumph TR3 TR3A TR3B Side Curtain Set
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 05:45:32 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey George,
     I was thinking about buying new side curtain parts from TRF and
rebuilding my own, but after pricing it and seeing the time and difficulty
to do the job, it looked like their rebuilding service is a bargain.
     What was your experience rebuilding them? Would you have paid someone
else to do it? Is there someone else besides TRF that does rebuilds?
     TIA

     Bill Brewer