RE: electrical genius

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: electrical genius
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 06:32:49 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
I'll second that opinion.  I bought Dan's book a couple months ago, read
through it, but just used it in trouble shooting the car this weekend for
the first time.  The book is really amazing.  Without a doubt, Dan's book is
the best investment I've made since buying my TR6.

Thanks Dan.

Ken Waringa
71 TR6 with working horns again.