Re: The good life: TR value

To: DShoop7572@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The good life: TR value
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:16:36 EDT
In a message dated 00-10-14 03:15:19 EDT, DShoop7572@aol.com writes:

<< The top is down, the moon is full, I'm
 out on a country road cruisin at 45 mph. Yeah, it does seem a little strange
 but it's such a great feeling. Winters just around the corner and moments
 like these are priceless.  >>

Dave,

There's really something special about cruising along under the stars on a
cool night in our LBCs....sometimes more so than driving about in
daylight....kinda heightens the senses...thanks for sharing - it put a smile
on my face.

chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway & looking quite spiffy)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (enjoying the fall weather!)